Conversion Optimization or Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is most important aspect of digital marketing because it generates more sales for the same amount of traffic you're currently receiving.
There is no doubt, traffic is an important aspect of digital marketing but no-one can deny the importance of 'conversion optimization' when it comes to get desired outcomes from your digital marketing campaigns. Conversion optimization is a system for increasing the percentage of visitors to the customers or subscribers.
Through conversion optimization you can convert your current traffic into leads or sales, instead of sinking additional money into PPC ads or other digital marketing methods to drive more traffic. That's why conversion rate optimization has become essential if businesses want to thrive.
Conversion rate optimization is more important than web traffic because it will help you to improve the functionality of your landing page or website without any additional investment. This would also help you to drive more conversions and meet business objectives.
Conversion Optimization (CRO) Process Includes:
- ✩ Call to Action (CTA).
- Tell your visitors exactly what you want them to do with an attention grabbing CTA elements and capturing visitors information, so you can market to them via email and other methods.
- ✩ Conversion Funnel.
- Building your own conversion funnel based on the target audience behaviors and touch points can encourage repeated business and, by extension, customer retention.
- ✩ Multivariate (MVT) & A/B Testing.
- AB test and multivariate test are most important for CRO. Making some small changes or using multiple version of landing page can help you to find best strategy for marketing campaigns.
- ✩ Website Usability.
- Web & UI design also play important role in CRO. Improve user experience by making your landing pages as easy to navigate as possible, no matter what device your customer uses.
You can always get more traffic, but you're better off capitalizing on existing traffic when you can. By measuring conversion rates, you can find out if your pages are persuading visitors to take the action you want them to take on the page.
Media Gust is the single best digital marketing agency I've found to measure the conversion and increase my website's effectiveness.
In brief, conversion optimization is focused on converting visitors into customers and to increase the percentage. It's all about the numbers - more sales equal more revenue, which means a more profitable online business.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is conversion and conversion rate?
Conversion rate is the percentage of visitors who complete a desired action on a website, during a time period. For any website or landing pages above 2% conversion rate is good, but some experts can increase it upto 50%.
- Why conversion optimization is so important?
It's all about the numbers, and getting maximum results from your digital marketing campaigns. Generally, more sales equal more revenue, which means a more profitable business.
- What are the benefits of conversion rate optimization?
There are many benefits of conversion optimization (CRO), for example - reduces in customer acquisition cost, improving brand perception, builds more trust among your audience, etc...